Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sister name needed for Dean, Samuel, and Adam.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, though for the past few weeks I've been browsing the forums. Finally decided to join!
    Anyways, I've been looking for a girl's name to match with Dean, Samuel, and Adam. Surname rhymes with Coulter.
    Here are some names that I've found but I'm unsure of:

Abigail
    Allison
    Audrey
    Camilla
    Claudia
    Hannah
    Katherine
    Madeline
    Marie
    Natalie
    Ruth

I find that the girl names that I like only seem to match one of the three boy names instead of all three. If you think any of these names work as a match set with Dean, Samuel, and Adam please tell me. Or if you can think of a different girl name that isn't on my list and matches all three better just send them my way.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Any of those names would work. They are all pretty basic names that everyone knows.
    I love Marie as a first name so that one stood out from your list.
    Claudia and Ruth are the only two that I don't like. They are too harsh sounding. I don't mind Ruthanne though. Anne softens it up.

I like the name Johanna with your boys names--I love Hannah, but wasn't Hannah the mother of Samuel in the Bible? Might take issue...? Just a thought!
    I think Marie (or Maria!) is great, but I also love Mary with your boys.
    In current favor of...:
    Boys: Ian, John, Lincoln
    Girls: Marin, Lena, Mareina

I think Marie would fit in well with Dean, Samuel & Adam.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

First of all, I love Dean One of my favorites. So underused and wonderful. Out of your list, I think Audrey, Camilla, Claudia, Katherine, Madeline, and Ruth work best with your sons' names. Personally, I prefer Audrey, Camilla, or Madeline to the rest.

I would also suggest Ava, Charlotte, Eleanor, Ella, Elsa, Leila, Lucy, Margaret, Miriam, Nora, Olivia, Ruby, Stella, Tabitha, and Violet. Good luck!