Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

baby boy name Caimin?

We have one son named Aiven and another boy on the way that we want the same unique, simple name for. Our last name is O'Leary. What do you think of Caimin O'Leary? (said like Cayman as in Cayman Islands-where he was conceived). It is a real name - Irish but very, very uncommon. Thanks for your input.

I like Caimin. It's nice.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Perfection!

It sounds like caiman, which is a species of animal closely related to the crocodile and alligator. That makes it very strange to me. Also, no offence, but your son may not appreciate being named after the place he was conceived, even with a different spelling.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

It would not be my personal choice, but I would say use it since it is a legitimate Irish name.