Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Crushed.

What are some names that you get crushed on the inside when you see it being used?

I just seen a post where this girl is putting Lorraine in her top names... It is breaking my heart. I feel like its MY name and no one else should use it. I know that is not the case, but its what I feel.
    ~ Arlo Mackenzie ~ Zechariah Francis "Zech" ~ Franklin Thyme ~ Julian Basil ~ Thaddeus Van ~ Wolfgang Ross ~ Shelby Thomas ~

~ Glenna Lorraine ~ Veronica Ruby "Ronnie" ~ Josephine Paige "Joey" ~ Brooke Elspeth ~ Tabitha Elaine ~ Autumn Christine ~ Savannah Claire ~

Eliza and Oliver. I don't know why but every time I see a post about them I get really irritated and jealous, especially with Eliza. Its not that I feel like they are "my" names, but that this person is using them and I might never have the chance to. Like if I can't have my Eliza, then no one else can. I'm like the spoiled brat of names.
    Violet Gray
    No longer a teenager, still sad and name-obsessed

Jude, Theo, Luca, Oliver l Eliza, Rose, Kate, Dahlia

New York City
    I know it's childish, but it irritates me a little bit that my name, Addie, is becoming so trendy. People seem to be giving it more these days, and using it as a nickname for full names like Addison and Adeline. I'm 26 years old, and needless to say, my name was vanishingly rare when I was growing up. I was always the only one with my name in my schools. Now, seeing it pop up everywhere as this trendy, cute little girl name of the new millennium, I just think to myself, "Hey, that's MY name! And besides, adults can have it, too!"
    Finally settled on a realistic five! TTC
    Charlie, Thomas, Peter, Conor, Mitchell [Any boy(s) will have my maiden name Calkins as the middle.]
    Maggie Marie, Harper Rose, Gracie Catherine, Caroline Elizabeth, Bryony Kathleen

I feel this way about Callaway. I cringe every time I see someone considering Calloway because it's my obscure family surname. Nobody else is allowed to use it unless they're also a Calloway. *grouchy face*
    Emily / 20 / American

Samuel • Edward • George • James • Arthur
    Girls' names are a struggle.

I feel this way with Lila and Maeve! I don't get it as much with boy names because I don't fall as much in love with boy names as I do with girls. But everyone in my family and immediate friend group knows that Lila and Maeve are MINE!
    Abby • 16 • Dancer • Writer • Future Mom

Aurora Delphine • Calista Fable • Elsa Adelaine • Iris Madelief
    Lila Seraphine • Lilja Reverie • Maeve Ottilie • Moira Calypso • Nola Xanthe
    Sabrina Harbor • Saela Vesper • Talia Emmeline • Violet Eilonwy

Archer Murray • August Laurence • Caspian Ryder • Elias Maxwell
    Elliot Matthias • Fabian James • Flynn Alexander • Lachlan Sage • Leo Hadrian
    Matias Oliver • Nolan Shepherd • Seamus Wilder • Torin Sirius

Happy Halloween!