Quote Originally Posted by scarletsway View Post
    Another added to our list Petal Rosalind
    Petal Rosalind is gorgeous also!

Some other suggestions

Petal Marguerite
    Petal Beatrice
    Petal Louise
    Petal Clementine
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Petal Genevieve is my favorite of your options, but I'm not sure the name Petal will age well.

I like Petal Rosalind best. I think Petal is pretty on paper but out loud, it makes me think of the word pedal.
    Mom to 2 girls ♥ Bayard McConnell "Bay" & Marguerite Davis "Maple"

@samara- Thank you for your input and kind feedback! I do like Petal Isabella but that is my cousins name so that is a no go.

@Isabellemarie- Thank you for suggesting new ones. I have always been a sucker for Clementine! And I do like Petal Clementine. Just have too see if the bf would go for it. I also love the French Marguerite! I'm going to add that one to the list.

@carmar519- Thank you! I think for me Petal Rosalind is my front runner

@gabriela- I am not too worried about that! I can personally picture it on a baby child and adult. But thank you for picking your favorite combo!

@tct1219- thank you that is my favorite one middle combo as well. I'm not worried about that since word names tend to always have that feeling.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!