Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Help! Still finalizing middle name for canyon (sibling to Hickory Crane)

We need to finalize the middle name for a little boy. His older sibling is named Hickory Crane C--tes. We have settled on Canyon as a first name and need an e name for his middle name to honor his birthmom. We are down to:

Elan (meaning joyful and also tree - which is a nice, subtle connection both to our son, Hickory, and also to a joining of family trees through adoption)
    Ever - I love the association. Forever joining two families through adoption.
    Eli - ascended
    Ezra - helper

Thanks for your input!!
    Last edited by momtoaboy; July 6th, 2013 at 03:02 AM.

I really like Eli.
    Wanting to be pregnant.

My favorite is Canyon Eli I think it flows really well. Plus I like the sound of Canyon Eli and Hickory Crane. I feel Canyon Élan is a tough transition when i say it out loud. I love the meaning behind Elan but diskike Ezra because it has a totally different vibe which I feel does not fit well with Canyon. So my first vote is for Canyon Eli for flow then Canyon Élan for meaning.

Good luck! And Congrats
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

Thanks @scarletsway. Any alternate suggestions you might have?

What about Evergreen? It's an E name, combines the tree reference and meaning of ever, and flows beautifully with Canyon. Canyon Evergreen C--tes has a nice 2-3-1 syllable pattern.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem