Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    My niece was nearly named Poppy. I like the name, has a very English ring to it (and our mother is English, so I'm drawn to a lot of those names).

A lot of my mother's groups seemed to be filled with children named with currently stylish names: Beckett, Ada, Leo, Ivy, Sylvie, Olive, Eloise, Frances, Isaac and Samuel. And that's just from one group! No bad names there.

I think a lot of people would baulk at Reverie, but I love it and would use it as a middle.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Calloway, Atlas Bram, Atlas Octavian
    Lyra Marigold, Lyra Blythe, Lyra Clementine

I went to school with a girl for a few months called Cinnamon Waterfall. Her parents were both doctors, I believe, and their last name was Smith. Cinnamon Waterfall Smith. Her younger brother had a normal name - I think it was Jack or Joshua?

While it would not be my choice, I don't think it is the worst by far. I would actually rather see Rainbow Smith than:

Emerson
    Harlow
    Carson
    Aniston
    Naveah
    Campbell
    Surname etc.....

My friend teaches high school, and has students named Sixx (her mother's sixth child), Lemonjello (yes, the rumors are true) and Lasagna. LASAGNA. The girl apparently has a pretty good sense of humor, though, and likes to make jokes along the lines of "Hey, Mrs. ___, guess what my mom's making for dinner tonight? LASAGNA, MY FAVORITE." No idea whether or not she plans to change it, but I give her kudos for making light of her own name.

I know a kid who is the seventh child in a family of about 10 kids, which in itself seems like a hard way to grow up...his name is Seven. All of the other kids have real names. I don't think it's a coincidence that he is pretty messed up as an adult
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.