Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I know a girl with 4 sons named T a l o n, T a g g a r t, T a y t o n, and T r a v e n. (sorry, spaces to prevent her from googling their names and finding this)

They sound so infantilizing to me...imagine a grown man introducing himself as Tayton. It sounds childish, and the name lacks any sort of meaning at all. Is just a mash of syllables.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I actually like Rainbow. So....

Lieutenant Ford from Stargate Atlantis is played by a lovely Plains Cree First Nation gentleman from Canada whose name is Rainbow Sun Francks. I say kudos to him for rocking it! (and I have been known to point out his name in the credits to my husband after he's turned down such gems as Narnia and Oberon..."see babe? I could be worse!")
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Ender _____ ~ Caspian _____ ~ Tobias _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Fawn or Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ and second-guessing River Selene

GPs
    Cirina Wryn, Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Parthenia Nyx, Astoria, Illyria, Gwyneira, Farasha, Serafina, Senara, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Hawthorne, Kenshin, Bastion, Remiel, Atreyu

I've always thought the name Poppy was a bit out there. Because of the sound (it sounds really nicknamey) and the connections (like popcorn). But I guess a lot of people like it, and I know it's an established name. Rainbow isn't so bad, since the child could go by Rain or Raina.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I knew a Windy and a Breeze. I've heard of other unusal names: Yes, Truth, Remedie.