Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I know a girl with 4 sons named T a l o n, T a g g a r t, T a y t o n, and T r a v e n. (sorry, spaces to prevent her from googling their names and finding this)

They sound so infantilizing to me...imagine a grown man introducing himself as Tayton. It sounds childish, and the name lacks any sort of meaning at all. Is just a mash of syllables.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I actually like Rainbow. So....

Lieutenant Ford from Stargate Atlantis is played by a lovely Plains Cree First Nation gentleman from Canada whose name is Rainbow Sun Francks. I say kudos to him for rocking it! (and I have been known to point out his name in the credits to my husband after he's turned down such gems as Narnia and Oberon..."see babe? I could be worse!")
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I've always thought the name Poppy was a bit out there. Because of the sound (it sounds really nicknamey) and the connections (like popcorn). But I guess a lot of people like it, and I know it's an established name. Rainbow isn't so bad, since the child could go by Rain or Raina.
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

I knew a Windy and a Breeze. I've heard of other unusal names: Yes, Truth, Remedie.