Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Ridiculous names at mothers group

Hi everyone!
    I just started going to mothers group and I have noticed some really ridiculous names! There was one woman whose child was called Rainbow..... Yep!! RAINBOW!! I was just wondering if any of you have had an experience with some really weird children's names!!

That is what my brother would like to name a girl. *sigh* My daughters middle name is Rain, so that furthers my irritation. lol
    Wanting to be pregnant.

I actually think Rainbow is suitable name.
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

When I worked in retail there was a regular customer who has a daughter named Rainbow. He other daughters are Princess and Butterfly. Her sons names all have something to do with fire, Blaze, Flame and another some who's name I can't remember (which is bugging me because I know it!)

In Australia Rainbow really is not a name you would expect to hear. If someone told me they were planning on calling their baby Rainbow I would think it was a joke!
    The 3 Princesses in my life...

Elizabeth Hope
    Annabelle Cadence
    Madeleine Pearl

I knew a sibset; (youngest to oldest) A a r o n, F l o, J u d a h and.... A i o l i. Like the salad dressing. (The spaces are for google search reasons.
    Lee, blackbird.

Audrey/Marian/Joss/Natalie
    Julian/James/Robin/Christopher