Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Carla's lovely. I'm a big Carla Bruni fan, she's so beautiful and makes the most enchanting music, so that might be why. I also adored the Carla on Top Chef a few years back... she was adorable.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Nothing wrong with it, I like it (Though I prefer Clara and Carly too). I have a friend with this name and she (almost 21) never had any problem with her name. It's a beautiful name with beautiful meaning.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

I think of Carla as a mature choice. I am not into Carlie, and I think of Carlie when I hear Carla, but Carla is so much more sophisticated imo. I think it's a nice name and would love to meet a baby Carla. I feel the same about Carl. It's a solid choice. I don't really adore them, but I think they are nice.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Carla. It's not my style, but I think it's fine for other people. It may be a bit dated, but there's nothing wrong with that IMO. I prefer a little dated to overly trendy. I think Carly is a cute nn for a little girl.

I don't like it either... It is uncool in a super dated... Harvest gold /avacado green way.. If it were appliances... There are 8000 cooler names than that... I picture a very short and crabby italian woman.