Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Carla's lovely. I'm a big Carla Bruni fan, she's so beautiful and makes the most enchanting music, so that might be why. I also adored the Carla on Top Chef a few years back... she was adorable.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Nothing wrong with it, I like it (Though I prefer Clara and Carly too). I have a friend with this name and she (almost 21) never had any problem with her name. It's a beautiful name with beautiful meaning.
    Cynthia/Luna
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Estelle. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe
    Clementine Audrey Rowena. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Vanessa Rose Aphrodite

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Caspian Frederic Levi
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Ambrose. Damien Alexei Orion

I think of Carla as a mature choice. I am not into Carlie, and I think of Carlie when I hear Carla, but Carla is so much more sophisticated imo. I think it's a nice name and would love to meet a baby Carla. I feel the same about Carl. It's a solid choice. I don't really adore them, but I think they are nice.

I don't think there's anything wrong with Carla. It's not my style, but I think it's fine for other people. It may be a bit dated, but there's nothing wrong with that IMO. I prefer a little dated to overly trendy. I think Carly is a cute nn for a little girl.

I don't like it either... It is uncool in a super dated... Harvest gold /avacado green way.. If it were appliances... There are 8000 cooler names than that... I picture a very short and crabby italian woman.