Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Car.... La.... Meh. Unenthused. Prefer Clara, which a pp mentioned.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

There's nothing wrong with Carla It's underused but not a name that's going to make people go O_o A good balance in my eyes!
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Nothing wrong with Carla at all, I think it's quite nice. Prefer it to Carly and Clara, at any rate. I think "unfashionable" is another word used to mean "dated", and I can see why some might see it as such because of the popularity of Carly et variants a couple of decades back, but Carla is a different name. I only know of one and she's 10, so to me it sits perfectly fine on a girl. I don't find it harsh at all, though that is more of a subjective, personal thing.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I think Carla is a nice name. I wouldn't worry about dated or unfashionable thing, you can't please everyone so choose a name you love
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I don't like it. I don't think it is any more dated and unstylish than Carmel/Carmela though and I don't mind those.

I don't know why I dislike it. I like Caroline, which is not that dissimilar. And I like Catherine and Claire.