Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks. I need to mention it to DH when I can see him face to face but until I'm going to consider it approved. Roisin is in the same boat but he loves Rose so maybe it'll go over.
    The first time I heard Arabella it was the name of a pirate in a book (possibly a historical one as well. My memory is foggy on it). But I could imagine a girly pirate.

Unrelated note: Cosmonaut I love Simeon Tate. I have Simon Tate on my personal list.
    If I had a baby right now they'd be:
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Aw, thanks! I love boy names! I have a much harder time with girly-o's.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

Me too. I love Delilah and Milena and Arabella. DH likes Lilith and Blaire (which has grown on me) and Elizabeth. Our tastes aren't too close. Boys are much much easier.
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire

Arabella is a sassier Isabella, IMO.

It's definitely regal, but it has some fire/spunk to it. I really like it-- especially, with the nickname Ari. Adorable!

As for her middle name, I would definitely use Roisin over Lucia, if you're set on it. Roisin adds strength while Lucia adds frill. Though, I'm not the biggest fan of Roisin.

Other Gaelic names you might consider:
    Maebh
    Niamh
    Teagan
    Tiernan
    Meara
    Eithne-- Though, the literal meaning leaves much to be desired there is a nice goddess association.
    Saoirse
    Tierney
    Rooney
    Quinn
    Sheridan
    Rory

"Rough n tumble" feeling names:
    Tess
    Kate
    Greer
    Tamar
    Scout
    Ruby
    Romy
    Scarlett
    Nell
    Blaise
    Storm
    Tempest
    Lilith
    Vye
    Wynn
    Beckett

Best of luck to you! x

Thanks for the suggestions! Nothing is set in stone. I love the idea of "tomboy" names especially when there's a girlier option to fall back on. But it may just be because I was a tomboy growing up.
    I'm hoping if I called her Ari or Arabella then people would do so as well, at least while she's young. When she gets to school who knows what she'd want to be called.

I like Arabella Lilith even if it is a lot of l's. And I love Teagan.
    Isaac
    or
    Blaire