Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Penelope Marie is really cute, love it!

Felicity, perhaps? Eight Letters, spunky and cute, goes well with Penelope.

Violetta?

Chloe might be a good middle name for you. Seems to fit your style, and has five letters. Also: Alice, Renee

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

when i was reading one of the previous posts scarlett came to mind too! Scarlett Grace? and Penelope Marie are quite cute together IMO. I personally am not a fan of vivianne but it does work very well with penelope so if you are in love with it you should definately go with your heart.
    Cristina
    Proud mother of 7
    Tyler, Bennett and Jacob
    Kayla, Ella, Mya and Charlotte

I like Vivienne. It goes well with Penelope. I don't like Persephone in this combo~ just the sounds are so close. It's way too close to Penelope.
    Eight letter names-(sorry for any repeats)
    Margaret
    Clarissa
    Felicity
    Hyacinth
    Cordelia
    Hermione
    Patience
    Rosemary
    Rosalind
    Lucretia nn Lucy
    Adrienne
    Brigitte
    Marcella
    Veronica

Good Luck!

I think Vivienne Mae would be perfect!

Thanks so much for all the great ideas and the feedback! Dad is not crazy about any of the names so far, but it looks like he may give in with Vivienne (somehow spelling this way as opposed to Vivian makes a difference for him haha- I'll take it!)

If anyone else has any ideas we'd love to hear them! Thanks again everyone <3