Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

i am hoping and praying for a baby girl...tell me what u think about this name !

ok so the two names i am leaning towards are Lenora Jade...or Lenora Eve calling her nora.....after my great grandmother. or just any name i like Brooklyn Love. please opinions!!!!!

Lenora Jade is nice!
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Favorites - Eliza, Phoebe, Juliet, Archer, Ronan, Jude

Lenora Eve is lovely.
    Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |

I like Lenora, either in its entirety or with the nickname Nora. As for the middle names, I strongly prefer Eve to Jade. Eve sounds better with Lenora to me and generally sounds more timeless. Jade just sounds outdated to me and doesn't pair as well with Lenora. To me, Lenora Eve is gorgeous!

Lenora Eve is beautiful. Jade feels dated to me, so I prefer Eve. Good luck!
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe