Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Thank you so much for the feedback so far!

I was wondering if anyone else would get the vivien leigh connection! (hoping it was only me bc leigh would pay homage to both of our grandmothers but if everyone else associates the name with the actress then it's definitely off the list) I actually love the name Scarlett too but no one else seems to agree with me. I am personally in love with Vivienne Mae/Maeve, so this is fine with me

I was worried about Persephone being too 'matchy' with Penelope. I also think the name is a little too out there for me, but it is daddy's favorite so far, so I thought I would get some feedback. (Also, we aren't even Greek so it seems a little silly to me)

My name is Julie so Juliette/Julianna won't work. I looove Beatrice and Adelaide, but he hates them both. I like Vivianna too but I think I'm too stuck on Vivienne to like it more haha

I am loving the old-fashioned, vintage names. I wanted to name our first daughter Mable- I think it's the cutest name ever! And how cute is Mable and Beatrice (nn Betty or Betsy)?! Or Mable and Hazel? Dad is most definitely not on baord with this line of names though haha

From your list I like Vivienne Maeve. Not sure if these are your style, but here are some suggestions.
    Eight-letter girl names - Arabella, Aubriana, Caroline, Charlotte, Clarissa, Cordelia, Daniella/Danielle, Delphine, Eleanora, Emmaline, Felicity, Florence, Georgina, Gretchen, Lilliana, Magnolia, Margaret, Michaela, Rosemary, Rosalind, Scarlett, Susannah, Theodora and Victoria.
    Some five-letter names - Leona, Sadie, Emily, Hazel, Grace, Eliza, Paige, Naomi, Clara, Pearl, Adele, Diane, Alice, Renee, Faith, Eleni, Piper and Chloe.
    All the very best in finding the perfect name for your little princess!

Fianna is really pretty! Fianna Lenore or Fianna Renee? Vivienne is beautiful also though. Vivienne Marlou for something French or Vivienne Thea to keep the Greek influence?
    Good luck!

Tallulah is super cute, as someone else suggested! It strikes me as similar in style to Penelope.

There are other cool Greek names besides Persephone (which I agree is too matchy.) Maybe your husband will like

Acacia
    Eulalia
    Xanthia
    Zenobia

I also like

Margot
    Sabina
    Juniper
    Marigold