Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Ridiculous Names That Trend On This Site....

Umm WHY ARE THE NAMES "BANANA" AND "HONEY" TRENDING RIGHT NOW?!?!?!
    Okay, got that out of my system. But seriously. A few weeks ago, the most popular name of the day was Bloodrayne. Bloodrayne. Why? How on earth is that even a name????????????????????? Oh, and yesterday, the most popular boy's name of the day was Wm. Again, WHY???????
    Of course, you guys probably have noticed this, considering you are berries yourselves . But yeah, I just felt moved to start a thread about this.
    Are there any names that you have seen be most popular of the day and you just HATED them and had no clue why anyone would like them?
    Last edited by sierra_the_novelist; July 6th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn

The only reason they trend is because people see them on the ticker, think to themselves, "no way", click on the name, and woosh, the name starts trending. If the names were honestly trending, they'd be in the 'most popular' box for longer than a day.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

I was wondering about Bloodrayne myself? I thought I was missing something?
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

I was just thinking the same thing! And I believe that Bloodrayne is some sort of video game character. Which kind of makes it worse for me.

Whenever I see my favorite gp-but-maybe-id-be-bold-enough name on the cloud I get a little panicky. But that's because I'm slightly ridiculous.