Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I don't know how you choose. These are all great! I really love Anna Caroline and Grace Caroline!

I am just not sure Natalie has that classic quality I am looking for... Just not sure...ack!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I would define Natalie as a "new classic" name.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I'm going to disagree with you on Natalie's classic-ness. Maybe it's not Anna, but it sounds excellent and natural with Anna. Perhaps thinking of it as a "new age classic" would help? That's why I like it so much with your set - it blends everybody!

Anna Caroline Joy - It's beautiful, simple, and sweet. Serena and Anna do share some sounds, if that makes any difference.

Madeline Genevieve - I know sisters Madeline and Genevieve, and their big sisters are Rebecca and Hannah. You could do Madeline Cara Joy, maybe? Cara means "dear."

Natalie Anne - I know a sister set of Natalie and Lucy, which really seem to "go" with your girls' names. Natalie Anne is simple and elegant. I get this vivacious, sophisticated vibe from Natalie. Maybe it's the Natalie Wood and Natalie Portman thing; and Denmark does have a Princess Nathalie. Natalie has history: Natalie Shafer, Eunice on Gilligan's Island, was born in 1900! Composer Natalie Sleeth and actress Natalie Wood were both born in the 30s...

Natalie Anna Joy - Like this vibrancy more than just Natalie Anne.

Natalie Josephine - Pretty. I like the flow here.

What about something that has Anne or the An- sound in it? Natalie Megan, Natalie Marianna, Natalie Hannah, Natalie Rosanna, Natalie Hosanna? I actually think Natalie Hosanna Jane is really neat.
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude