Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Thank you I have really enjoyed (for the most part, LOL!) our naming journey with our children. Though as the years have gone by it has become increasingly difficult.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Yea, Natalie derives from basically what translates to "natal," "natal day," or "birthday." Some say it means "born on Christ's birthday." I'm not sure of the exact path of that meaning. Based on this baby's due date in November, I think you're good! Natalie is awesome - so chic and elegant, yet it has a modern fun sound.

What names does hubby love and want in the name? Anne or Anna? Any others? Jane?

What names do you love and want in the name? Charlotte? Joy, even though hubby dislikes it?

Natalie Anne is nice on her own. Or, Natalie Anna Joy? Or Natalie Anna Jane? Natalie Charlotte Jane? Natalie Anna is my favorite way to start the name, if you want two middles, and I'd pick a one syllable to close it out:

Natalie Anna Faith*
    Natalie Anna Faye
    Natalie Anna Hope
    Natalie Anna Jane*
    Natalie Anna Joy*
    Natalie Anna Paige*
    Natalie Anna Pearl*
    Natalie Anna Ruth
    Natalie Anna Tess

Marked my favorites!

Lemon
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Hubby likes Natalie Anne.... not Natalie Anna. O.K. per this morning conversation, here is where we are:

Anna Caroline Joy
    Madeline _______ (hubby revealed to me, he is not the biggest fan of Felicity...but he like Genevieve??? )
    Natalie Anne

I love Joy, would love to have it some where in the name.... hubby is o.k. with it, I think as a second middle, as he is not a huge fan (It is sort of a compromise for him)

Seems for right now this is the list we Both, like... OUCH, it has really dwindled (lots of mine have been cut )but... Guess that is a good thing.
    Thoughts?????????????
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

1 Caroline Felicity Jane
    2 Grace Caroline
    3 Charlotte Felicity Jane

Anna Caroline Joy is a beautiful combo but Anna and Emma are too similar. Madeline and Maggie are too similar as well. I don't like Tessa very much for your family. It does lack substance.

Saw your new list after I posted...if you don't mind Maggie, Kelsey, Sophie and Natalie...what about Natalie Anna Joy as a combo?
    Last edited by mischa; July 6th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Natalie Anna Joy is pretty! Going to run it by hubby. Even though hubby says he doen't care for Natalie Anna, the Joy may balance it out for him...l