Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Anna Caroline Joy and Madeline Grace Caroline get my votes!

Congratulations on your newest princess!
    Here are some 'S" suggestions - Sadie, Samantha, Samara, Sasha, Shayla/Shea, Sylvie/Sylvia, Sienna-Joy, Stella, Shanna, Shelby, Sonya, Simone, Skye, Sybil, Stephanie, Susannah/Suzanne.
    Non-'S' name suggestions (Sorry I am not sure of your eldest children's names) - Cora/Corinne, Eleanor/Eleanora, Millie, Genevieve, Claire, Victoria, Ella-Grace, Lilly, Adeline, Gemma, Gabriella, Margaret, Elsie, Lila-Belle, Lydia, Alice, Catherine, Evelyn, Alexandra, Joyanna, Adele, Pearl, Audra/Audrey, Liliana, Harriet, Leah and Chloe-Beth.
    A couple of combination suggestions - Harriet Evelyn Rose, Sienna-Joy Caroline, Joyanna Grace Caroline, Ella-Grace Charlotte, Sylvie Madeline Joy.
    Good luck in finding the perfect name for your beautiful baby girl!

Oh my goodness - it's a girl! I am so happy for you! Now for the names:

I love Anna Caroline Joy (as you know!) If Anna is too plain for you, how about Anna-Joy Caroline, and calling her Anna-Joy?
    Another idea is to call her by the sweet nn of Annie - I love Annie with your last name.

My second choice is Caroline Felicity Jane, although it is a bit heavy on the number of syllables. Would you call her Caroline?

How about Charlotte Felicity Jane?
    Last edited by kyemsma; July 6th, 2013 at 05:45 AM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Anna & Caroline, Catherine & Emily, Benjamin & Elliot, James & Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel & Maeve, Evan & Kyle, Liam & Patrick
    French: Celeste & Delphine, Charlotte & Claire
    Short & Sweet: Eve & Jane, Grace & Rose, Jack & Leo

Thanks so much everyone!!

L- Last night I spent some time looking over my various lists, and YES! Cecilia was on one of them (sorry, I have had so many lists, I think I am having a hard time keeping track!)
    I do like the name Natalie!... I considered it when I was pregnant with Emma, as I remember thinking that it went well with Kelsey.. But do you think it would be strange for a child not born around Christmas? As it means born on Christmas? Though this baby is due Nov...

K- I really like Anna-Joy.. Hubby isn't big on it.. It's the Joy. He has never been a huge fan of it for some reasons, and seems much happier with it in a second middle name position... to add, if we went Anna Caroline, he really is pushing to hyphenate it.. Anna-Caroline...

So- I think this morning I am going to try to make a "bare-bones" list of the ones we seem to both agree and both really like... and see where we are.
    I'll be back....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

How about Esther?

1. Tess is a nickname for Esther.
    2. It has the 'es' sound at the beginning without starting with S.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.