Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I love Anna Caroline.

Yay, another girl!

Thinking of your last name, I like Caroline and Charlotte most. And Madeline, actually! Madeline Felicity, Caroline Felicity, or Charlotte Felicity Jane get my vote off this list.

Someone was talking about the "s" sound - what about Cecily? Cute with your last name! Cecily Anna Jane? Cecily Jane Theresa?
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude

Congratulations! That's awesome. My favorite out of your list is Anna Caroline Joy, it just flows the best. Plus- I love both Anna and Joy. However, I'd like to suggest a double barrel name since you have so many good choices. I like Anna Charlotte a lot!!
    Proud mom to Charles Hailey "Charlie" [b. 12/15/11]
    Emilia Edith Corinne "Millie" [dd. Sept, 2013]

Quinn | Daphne | Kellan | Eilidh | Juliet

Declan | Jack | William | Aiden | River

"Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see"

Anna Caroline Joy! I absolutely adore the combination of Anna and Caroline. Two incredibly gorgeous names put together.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Anna Caroline gets my vote too! Beautiful!