Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'd name the other band, something slightly calm. Nothing like the other suggestions, as they reminded me of bands already existing. Maybe something as Doomed Razor. Hm?
    I don't know which genders there are in the band, so I'm just going to list some names, I think would sound good.

Male:
    Radomir, Yaroslav, Vladan, Dragan, Oleg, Vasilli, Feodor, Semyon, Pyotr, Daniil, Andrei, Grigory, Alexei, Pelayo

Female:
    Yuliana, Evgeniya, Eudoxia, Nadejda, Iskra, Gordana, Bojana, Tatyana, Zagorka, Alyona, Agnessa, Ljiljana, Darija
    Proud creator of Emmanuelle, Alicia, Nicodemus, Eamon, Andrew, Seventeen, Aurel, Blodfyr & Idra

~Femke Yvaine, Andromeda Dragomir, Lavender Signe, Sage Amaryllis, Winter Willow~
    ~Alexander Ludwig, Lionel Fairfax, Story Oswald, Flannery Fox, Vale Valkyrie~

Spitfire Hell or Black Light

Honestly lots of bands members in bands like this have regular names, like David and Kyle haha. There's Beau and Kellin and Cameron and Tino.
    Shayley was a guy in a "screamo" band I used to listen to haha. So those "gothic" sounding names are kind of stereotypical and not exactly accurate. I feel like the goth names work better as stage names. And mythological, vintage, steampunk names work best for this I think