Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kashed22 View Post
    With Josephine you could use the nns Posy and Effie. I prefer the Emmeline spelling. I could definitely see Emmeline, Vivian and Josephine as sisters. Your combos are lovely as well.
    I agree! I will definitely keep all three in mind if I have more girls!

I love all 3 names. Simply lovely. A name I thought would go nice would be Jamie Adele. But I don't think you can go wrong with any of your names.
    Lily Elizabeth 08/08/08-Chase Steven 01/28/10-Zack Francis 12/21/12-Drew Daniel 07/06/14

My little girl "name" in waiting: *Isla Josephine*

How about Emmaline James.

I love the name Josephine and it offers just as many nickname options as Emmaline (i.e., nns that have not been previously listed -- Sephie and Jo). In thinking about your grandfather, Della Josephine came to mind. That would be a 2-3-1 combination. Of course, you would have to like the name Della. Personally, I also love the name Emmaline, but Emma has become way too popular for my liking so I tend to lean toward the rarer names. I have never cared for the name Vivian, but that's a personal preference (and Vivian James is actually a 3-1-1 combo ;-) ).
    I go by Kat.

Currently loving:

Aria ~ Aurelia ~ Autumn ~ Beatrix ~ Brielle ~ Cait ~ Calliope ~ Cassia ~ Cassidy ~ Catriona ~ Cora ~ Eden ~ Elise ~ Emilia ~ Genevieve ~ Giselle ~ Harper ~ Helena ~ Isla ~ Ivy ~ Julianna ~ Lyra ~ Natalia ~ Philippa ~ Selah ~ Winter ~ Wren ~ Zora

Aaron ~ Alton ~ Avery ~ Benjamin ~ Caleb ~ Daniel ~ Edmund ~ Gabriel ~ Grey ~ Lucas ~ Noah ~ Reece/Rhys ~ Thomas

Mother to a white bearded fur-ball, Merlin, an easily excitable pup, Willa, and a grey munchster, Grady!

I really love Vivian James and Josephine Dell. Emmeline/Emmaline Louise is lovely, although I really think it's unrealistic to expect a child/adolescent/teenager to want to go by Emmylou. If you do want to call her that, though, Emmeline Louise is a great way to get there while giving her options.