Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Are these usable/work with my other favorites?

Here are some girl names I have been pondering lately. My style can run toward the eccentric side, so the idea of a rare name isn't intimidating. But, do you think these are usable, or go with my other favorites (the names in my signature)? Feel free to explain as necessary.

Flavia
    Aurélie
    Jessamine
    Enid
    Ebba
    Petula/Petulia
    Anthea
    Mireya
    Sylvie
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

I personally think nearly every name will fit with your favourites as your style appears quite broad to me. I think all of the names listed can work, although I would be surprised to see Enid and possibly Ebba. My favourites are Flavia, Jessamine, Anthea and Sylvie.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

fiammetta: Thanks! Yeah, my style is kind of over the globe, lol.
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

Quote Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
    I personally think nearly every name will fit with your favourites as your style appears quite broad to me. I think all of the names listed can work, although I would be surprised to see Enid and possibly Ebba. My favourites are Flavia, Jessamine, Anthea and Sylvie.
    I agree. Like Jessamine
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

I agree that you have a broad style as well. I think they fit nicely.

My favorites from your lists are:
    Sylvie and Eleni - two of my own personal faves.
    Sansa- a beautiful name with lovely meaning, but I do think 'Game of Thrones' when I see it.
    Anthea -although I prefer Althea.
    Aurelie - I like it on paper but find it awkward to pronounce. I prefer Aura or Aurelia.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]