Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Boys:
    Barclay
    Cary
    Frankie
    Jory
    Jerzy (Polish pronounced 'yertsy' 'jertsy' 'yerzy' or 'jerzy')
    Lenny
    Roddy
    Marty
    Shea

Girls:
    Bridie
    Birdy
    Dotty
    Dory
    Lissy
    Cherry
    Joelly
    Jovie
    Letty
    Lolly

Some combinations...

Frankie and Lolly
    Cary and Dotty
    Barclay and Cherry
    Jory and Bridie
    Shea and Joelly
    Roddy and Letty
    Marty and Birdy
    Jerzy and Jovie
    Lenny and Lissy
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

Quote Originally Posted by nyysfg27 View Post
    Hi all!! I've been trying to name these two characters in general for about a week now, and for whatever reason I cannot!

They're extremely minor and very very young for the duration of the story, so I'm not concerned with the names fitting the characters so much as I'm concerned with them fitting their parents. Though they aren't the most important characters, the four of them, as a name junkie, I want them to be just perfect! The characters are twins, a boy and a girl, and for them I want unique names, but those that are known to be actual names and that aren't made up.

I'm hoping to possibly find names that are energetic, even cutesy, ending in an -IE/-Y sound.

Anyway, for little boy twin, the list of ones that fit best for me are Ridley, Radley, Finley, Ashby, and Archer/Archie.

For little girl twin, I'm stressing the importance of a cutesy name, but so far have Ruby, Lacie, Mattie, Maisie, Aubrie, Cambrie, and Leonie.

But alas, nothing quite fits, because for the most part they aren't individual enough. And that is where you lovelies come in, to assist in expanding this list. Basically, treat this as your opportunity to turn on your (sane) celebrity baby naming devices to find the perfect unique names.
    I love this! I like your individual names- fave combinations of those are: Ridley and Maisie, or Finley and Leonie. What are the parents names? That could help for naming style-

Some more cutesy combos:
    Tommy and Josie
    Huxley and Darby
    Warby and Emmy
    Quincy and Mimsy (nn for Mary)
    Percy and Finley (girl)
    Willoughby (nn Wilby) and Maebry (heard it as a LN) before
    Spencer and Libby

Or any combination of any of these names.

For the girl -

Annie
    Jamie
    Lucy
    Meggie
    Carrie

For the Boy -

Blake/Blakesley
    Westley/Wesley
    Huntley

Sorry, I'm not much good with boy's names
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree, it will spend it's whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein.

14, writer (http://www.wattpad.com/user/arboretum), and obsessed with names since forever.

Plucky Heroines - Lyla, Waverly, Caroline, Lucy, Linnea, Early, Arielle, Ariadne, Felicity 'Fliss', Livienne, Ketura 'Kit', Laura
    Dashing Heroes - Waylon, Luca, Wilder,Stephen, Daniel, Lysander, Levi, Nathaniel, Adam