Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Currently work in a PR agency, 8.30-till drop 5 days a week (sometimes weekend if we have event(s)). Can't go home until your job is done so I can't mention hours per week as it is so versatile. They are harder on us (young and single ones) though.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

All of them.

Realistically, between 80 and 90 hours a week. Into the hospital around 5, roughly (ranges from 4 to 6) and home around 7-8, roughly (definitely ranges if pt has complications, emergencies, etc). Overnight call every 3rd to 4th night. Weekends, holidays, the works.

Zero accommodations are made for children.

I would say surgery is high-stress. If you aren't decisive, take-charge, and comfortable with high-stakes decision-making and very acute situations including frequent death, you choose something else.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq

I'm not an executive - more 'middle management'.... My job title is 'Team Leader' so i'm in charge of a team of 8 people in a very high-pressure environment.... I get paid a salary for 8.30-5 Monday-Friday, but my commute is 45 minutes each way so i leave home at about 7.15am and don't get home until about 6.15pm (ish). I work probably another 5 or so hours a week (sometimes more) over and above my rostered hours as well.

I try to leave on time as often as i can, but if there's still things that have to be done by a deadline then I have to stay until those things are done. It's hard, and i'm really glad i've got an amazing support network for when I go back to work after bub arrives.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I own my own business. I'm relatively new in practice and still building a client base, so I'm really never NOT working. If I'm not actually seeing clients in the office, then I'm doing paperwork and billing, or I'm networking, or I'm thinking about marketing and promotion.

I am rather laid back in the office and while my daughter is with a sitter 2 days per week, she's often in the office with me (it helps that my husband is a contractor and has his office in my upper level, so she can go to him if I'm busy). To me, it's not really any different than other kids that grew up behind the counter of restaurants, shops, etc while their parents work. She has small jobs around the office (like small cleaning jobs) and none of my clients mind her. Many have said they appreciate seeing that I practice what I preach and have a healthy, happy child. When I have the new baby, I fully intend to have him in the office with me full time when I return to a full schedule.

Owning a business is hard freakin' work, but it does have its perks.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman
    Other favorites:
    Ladies: Fiala Joan · Alma · Miriam · Claudia · Tabitha · Helena · Linnea · Vivian
    Gents: Jasper Simon · Arthur · Simon · Desmond · Theodore · Malcolm
    · Dexter · Phillip
    Guilty Pleasures: Lyric · Echo · Hero · Juno/Juniper · Lark · Wren · Zephyr · Vesper
    · Loki · Kyrie