Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Love: Declan, Callum and Lachlan. I think all of these go great with Nora and they are not very common.

Don't love (eliminate): Lyle, Harry, and Ewan.
    Lyle: I don't like names like Lyle or Miles. I just don't find them appealing
    Harry: Too old man-ish and I think there is too much teasing potential
    Ewan: Too hard to say.

Suggestions: Roman, Ezra, and Soren
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 23 years old and I have been a proud name nerd since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Elaine, Madeline Rachel, Marie Anneliese, Linnea Carys, Cecilia Ruby, Emilia Noelle, Clara Felicity, Lydia Violet, Elise Victoria, Evelyn Hope

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Jude, Roman Gabriel, Evan Connor, Quentin Oliver, Dawson Cole, Jude Sullivan, Rhys Anthony, Gabriel ?, Micah Joel

My favorites on your list are Sebastien, Simon, and Griffin. I think Griffin and Nora are just perfect together.

I would eliminate:

Kai- It's glaringly different than Nora.
    Keith and Craig- Both of these seem boring and dated to me.

I would add:

Leander: I prefer it to Leland. It has the vintage charm, softness, and elegance of Nora.

Keats: Instead of Keith or Kai. It's a one syllable K name that is unusual, but sounds current, a nice, sophisticated literary name. Nora and Keats would be adorable.

Seamus: One of my favorite Irish names.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

Eliminate:
    Lachlan- Doesn't fit well with Nora in my opinion.
    Craig- Sounds a bit 50 year old man to me, and Nora & Craig don't sound right to me.
    Kai- Nora and Kai are two completely different styles of names.

Suggestions: Noah (if you don't mind the rhyming of Noah and Nora), Jack, Gideon
    Catelin Geneva
    10th grader

Top Combos: Rowena Story and Atlas Fox

Circe ; Isolde ; Freya ; Sansa
    ::
    Magnus ; Casimir ; Ronan ; Atlas

I love your list! A lot of them are very stylish with a bit of an edge. As a result, the three I would drop are the ones that seem to be less interesting:

Keith: My great uncle's name. He's a farmer. So I see an old farmer.
    Bradley: There is nothing wrong with this name, but it feels a little dated and common.
    John: This was going to be my name if I was a boy. My mom is a huge name nut but I can never figure out why she loved John so much. It's so boring!

I suggest: Eamon (like Lachlan), Theo (a classic nickname with revival cred like Harry), Eoin (You have 3 variations on John already--John, Ian, and Ewan--here's another.
    Last edited by sparrowfinch; July 10th, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold