Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Love: Declan, Callum and Lachlan. I think all of these go great with Nora and they are not very common.

Don't love (eliminate): Lyle, Harry, and Ewan.
    Lyle: I don't like names like Lyle or Miles. I just don't find them appealing
    Harry: Too old man-ish and I think there is too much teasing potential
    Ewan: Too hard to say.

Suggestions: Roman, Ezra, and Soren
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

My favorites on your list are Sebastien, Simon, and Griffin. I think Griffin and Nora are just perfect together.

I would eliminate:

Kai- It's glaringly different than Nora.
    Keith and Craig- Both of these seem boring and dated to me.

I would add:

Leander: I prefer it to Leland. It has the vintage charm, softness, and elegance of Nora.

Keats: Instead of Keith or Kai. It's a one syllable K name that is unusual, but sounds current, a nice, sophisticated literary name. Nora and Keats would be adorable.

Seamus: One of my favorite Irish names.
    Noora
    Mom to Rusha, Tarek, and Naseem

Eliminate:
    Lachlan- Doesn't fit well with Nora in my opinion.
    Craig- Sounds a bit 50 year old man to me, and Nora & Craig don't sound right to me.
    Kai- Nora and Kai are two completely different styles of names.

Suggestions: Noah (if you don't mind the rhyming of Noah and Nora), Jack, Gideon
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Eddard Severus Wolf, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver

I love your list! A lot of them are very stylish with a bit of an edge. As a result, the three I would drop are the ones that seem to be less interesting:

Keith: My great uncle's name. He's a farmer. So I see an old farmer.
    Bradley: There is nothing wrong with this name, but it feels a little dated and common.
    John: This was going to be my name if I was a boy. My mom is a huge name nut but I can never figure out why she loved John so much. It's so boring!

I suggest: Eamon (like Lachlan), Theo (a classic nickname with revival cred like Harry), Eoin (You have 3 variations on John already--John, Ian, and Ewan--here's another.
    Last edited by sparrowfinch; July 10th, 2013 at 02:34 AM.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold