Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unhappy Need new ideas for baby girls name!!

Hi everyone!
    I am 6 months pregnant with a baby girl, and I haven't quite decided on a name for her
    I have an almost 3 year old Matteo Sebastian, so I want the name to match his. Our last name starts with A, so I would prefer if the middle name doesnt end in A

My current #1 is Arianna Isabel, which I like very much, but I am not exactly in love with it... I like femenine names, but that aren't super popular if possible. The other options on my list (in no specific order):

Dahlia
    Alessandra
    Arabella
    Vivianna
    Miriam

Hmmmm I think I have more but they don't come to mind :P
    I hope I gave you a good idea of the type of names I like. I just can't decide!! But I know you guys will give me great ideas

Thank you in advance

My favorite is Dahlia, and it sounds cute with Matteo! I think I like Arabella a little better than Arianna, personally. What about Arabella Miriam?

A couple similar sounding names...

Isadora
    Vivian
    Beatrice (or Beatriz)
    Juliet
    Mirabel
    Valentina
    Estelle

You might not want the first name to end in A either though, since more often than not she will be just using the first and last names together.

I like Arianna best of your choices. Although, I'm not sure about the flow with Isabel? Any other middle names you like with Arianna? I would try to avoid names ending with -a as a middle name, which is hard...
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

How about Lucia?

I like your names I would suggest

Laila
    Maya
    Camilla
    Daphne
    Jordana