Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle Name Jane

Having a hard time coming up with girl names that we like to go with the middle name Jane. My husband's Aunt passed away last year and her name was Jane. We would really like to use that name as a middle name but right now the only first name we agree on is Amelia. I also like Blair, Nina, and Georgia - but he is not a fan.

Any other suggestions?

Honestly - and I know I won't be much help - but Jane is one of those classical middle names (like my own, Marie, or Rose, my sister's) that can go with almost anything. I would suggestion picking a first name that's at least two syllables, since Jane is only one, but you have so much flexibility. Are there any names that you and your husband agree on? Or a particular style that you both like? For example, maybe you both seem to gravitate toward classic names, or very feminine names. That will help you (and the other berries) narrow down some options.
    Girls: Filomena, Harper, Lavinia
    Boys: Atticus, Leo, Roman

My suggestion would be either Jane Amelia or Amelia Jane. I love Jane as a first name!

Agree with first comment. Jane is in the Elizabeth/Ann/Mary category of classic, go-with-anything middle names. Blair, Amelia, Georgia and Nina all feel sort of classic with a bit of flair, so here is a random assortment that maybe might possibly fit the bill:

Ariana
    Carmen
    Cosima
    Darcy
    Della
    Greta
    Harriet
    Helena
    Lara
    Lorena
    Morgana
    Quincy
    Rosamund
    Selma
    Simona
    Stella
    Vivienne

Amelia Jane is lovely though. Best of luck!!