Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Oh I am terrified of spiders, but Spiderman has still always been my fave. Obviously you've got the other Peter references as well, but let me tell you, from the perspective of a little boy? Having the name of a superhero gets you super awesome mom points! (James Logan from X-man... Plus I hope he'll also like the connection to Harry later.)

Michael Crichton is my favorite author. He wrote 'Jurassic Park' (don't know if that is the the kind of sci-fi you're normally into but he is amazing). As far as Congo goes, I think you should just rent the movie. It came out in 1995, and was nothing world-shattering, but the Peter in it is definitely a heart-warming character. The gorilla named Amy doesn't hurt either. =]
    Last edited by amydomsmom; March 18th, 2014 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removing personal info
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

I love Peter, especially for the Peter Pan references. If you are interested, there is a prequel series called Peter and the Starcatchers, and it is incredibly magical. Finding Neverland also made me fall in love with the name Sylvia =)

I've always loved Peter I don't know why I love it so much. But my SO hates it
    Girls:
    Brenna, Coraline, Cordelia, Elodie, Francesca, Gianna, Helena, Ingrid, Margaret, Marilyn

Boys:
    Alaric, Griffon, Ivan, Joesph, Kenneth, Lucian, Nero, Orion, Phillip, Samson

Peter is so sweet! I think it would make a lovely middle name for you! I love all the references you listed, especially the Narnia reference {I have Caspian and Edmund on my list thanks to those books!}. I also like the connection between Maid Marian of Robin Hood and Peter Pan/Peter Pevensie. Lovely!
    Cordelia • Adelaide • Marian • Helena • Iris
    Matilda • Juno • Branwen • Ophelia • Rosalind • Penelope • Claudia
    Arthur • Henry • Caspian • Stanley • Justice
    Edmund • Roman • Nathaniel • Sebastian • Albany • Reuben • Thomas

Amy; yeah, that must be pretty awesome! Wolverine ROCKS! If he doesn't like the Harry connection... I don't know what I'd do if I were you! Sob into my pillow probably... I looked the movie up, and it's with Laura Linney!!! I love Laura Linney.

I'm starting to contemplate having a childhood middle name theme...
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]