• Stella Seraphine

16 14.95%
  • Ivy Seraphina

36 33.64%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I like Zoe Seraphine and Ivy Miranda.

Quote Originally Posted by ellenelle View Post
    Hmm, while lovely, I think Stella Seraphine S. would be too hissy/breathy. Zoe Seraphina might actually be my fave, but I feel the same hesitance with it, too. Thus, Ivy Miranda and Ivy Seraphina got my first and second votes (respectively). Beautiful choices!
    Thanks Ellenelle! I was also worried about the hissy sound of Stella Seraphine but loved the alliteration. I think your right though.. Might be just a tad too many 'S' sounds going on

I like Ivy Miranda and Ivy Seraphina the best from your list.

Thanks for all the feedback so far! I'm still so confused..just can't decide.
    Ivy Miranda seems like it would fit someone more beautiful and sweet where as Ivy Seraphina & Zoe Seraphine have a little more spunk and would suit a Sassy child IMO. I think I went nuts on alliteration with Stella Seraphine :/ hmmmm So stuck!

Quote Originally Posted by b_star7 View Post
    Thanks for all the feedback so far! I'm still so confused..just can't decide.
    Ivy Miranda seems like it would fit someone more beautiful and sweet where as Ivy Seraphina & Zoe Seraphine have a little more spunk and would suit a Sassy child IMO. I think I went nuts on alliteration with Stella Seraphine :/ hmmmm So stuck!
    I agree on your assessment of the spunkiness vs. beautiful and sweet but that is only when you say both the first and middle names together (which will probably be rare after the initial announcements of her birth).
    We, too, have a 2 syllable last name that starts (and ends) with 'S' and Stella made it into our final 4 choices...I stayed away from most names that started with 'S' b/c it was too hissy but we liked the alliteration with Stella - I think it is because of the hard consonant after the 'S' (rather than a vowel sound). Maybe if you find another middle name to go with Stella that might help you decide whether you want to keep it in contention or not?
    Good luck!