Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sister for Ellison?!

I'm new here and hope all you name experts can help me! My husband and I just found out we are expecting baby #2. We have a daughter, Ellison Katea (pronounced Katie - it's also my middle name and is after my grandmothers, Kathleen and Teallie). We are already starting to talk names and are completely drawing a blank on names if we have another girl. I like Kallahan or Bellamy, he does not like either. He won't really tell me what names he DOES like, but I definitely think he leans more towards more common, popular names. I am the complete opposite and want something that I haven't heard much! Any suggestions that would sound good with Ellison? I was hoping to find another double LL name, but it's not a neccessity. Besides the 2 I listed, we haven't come across many we like (off the top of my head Mirabelle, Giselle, Annabelle - all get a no from both of us, and we have a niece named Isabella). Any thoughts you have would be much appreciated!!!

Try some of these. All have LL's. Hope these help, tell me how they work out!

Hazelle
    Allie/Ally
    Allegra
    Jazzelle
    Gabrielle/Brielle
    Danielle
    Arielle
    Camille
    Avarielle (Avery-elle)
    Michelle
    Chanelle

Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Here are some LL name suggestions - Bellatrix, Billie, Aurelle, Lilliana, Millie, Camilla, Arabella, Fallon, Briella, Kellan, Hallie, Tilla/Tilly, Cullen, Callan, Llewellyn, Stellan, Noelle, Willow/Willa, Dillon, Ollie, Nella, Willis, Lorelle, Kendall, Briallen, Tallon, Hollis, Keller, Reilly and Miller.
    Other suggestions - Rowan, Hayes, Kirrily, Piper, Marlowe, Morgan, Sawyer, Everly (may be too close to Ellison), Sterling, Mackenzie/Kenzie, Juniper, Carden, Addington.
    Good luck in finding the perfect name for your little one.

Thanks!!! I love Kellan/Kellen - that's actually our #1 boy name!

A lot of surname names sound funny with our last name (very common last name with the LL in the middle)...and coming from a Kennedi, I love surname names!!! With a different last name I would love Sterling or Hollis but I think with mine they sounds like a law firms.

Rowan and Marlowe are cute! Kirrily is interesting and I had never seen it until this week, it's all over the naming websites!
    Everly was at the top of my list but hubby says it makes him think of Gossip Girl or an ABC Family show. Waverly was another name I liked that got thrown out for the same reason. I'm going to run those three by the hubby! Not sure how they go with Ellison as a sibset though...

"Elle" names are out because we call our Ellison "Ells".

This is so hard! Keep the ideas coming ladies! Anyone have thoughts on these...Rosalie, Rosalind, Arden, and Emery/Emerie? Those are all floating in my head too.