Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Yes, lol. My husband has even looked on here. In fact, when discussing names for our daughter when I was pregnant, he came on here to look at Nameberry's Top 100 at the time, hoping to find some names we could both agree on.

My boyfriend knows I go on Nameberry pretty much every day, and he knows I have an account (and even makes fun of my username)! He has to put up with me explaining meaning and heritages of names, as well as my "new favorite," which changes pretty much every week. Since we're still in college there won't be a baby anytime soon, but this site did help us name our kitten, Echo! I'm pretty lucky, though, he'll usually humor my "this or that" questions and talk about names, but gets bored hours before I would

Yes, my SO knows, and he thinks we're all crazy! He accepts it though and occasionally sends me random texts during the day saying things like, "Virginia or Vinchenza?" to poke fun.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

My SO knows everything about my love of names, and nameberry. He reads over my shoulder sometimes, and he even asks me about various names. Nameberry is just too important to me for him not to know haha

He knows, but thinks its amusing how much time I spend on the site! Especially when we weren't TTC or pregnant!

He's used the site to search for names and liked the way the lists were set up into categories as well as alphabetically. I don't think he ventured much into the forums though. Naming is not something that thrills him particularly, I think the responsibility of bestowing a name upon an actual person freaks him out a little bit actually! He once said to me, "I don't really know if there are any names I like, maybe just some that I don't hate".
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe