Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Yes, my husband knows! Given the amount of time I spend on this site, it's surprising how little I actually discuss names with him in real life. A few times I've mentioned threads on this site to him or mentioned what people have thought of certain names or other topics. He doesn't really care! Every now and then he'll see me on the computer or my phone and say, "On Nameberry again?" In fact, I think it's his fault I'm on this site to begin with. Before we started TTC, I desperately wanted to start a baby name list, but wouldn't let myself (didn't want to be prematurely baby-crazed). A few months ago we were talking names and he said, "You should make a list." So I did. And that's when I discovered Nameberry! See, all his fault!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I don't have a SO, but my sister and mother know. After showing my sister Nameberry for the first time, she went and made an account. She posted a little here for a few days, but then grew tired of it. After all, it will be a few years before either of us are TTC. It is probably good that she is not on here a lot though, we tend to disagree on names.
    19 year old name lover
    Currently obsessed with Charlotte Eve & Jude Oliver
    United States

My SO does know I spend a lot of time on here, but I don't think he's aware I have an account. We are still a long ways away from babies, so I try not to bring up any names too frequently but every now and then I'll ask him the "If you had a baby tomorrow..." or casually drop a name crush to see if he has any reaction.
    Last edited by valentine; July 5th, 2013 at 03:03 AM.
    Sylvie | Ronan | Genevieve | August
    [formerly nj003]

Quote Originally Posted by celianne View Post
    Well, I don't have an SO, but my family is aware that I spend time here. They give me weird looks when I talk about it, but that's the extent of their care.
    Same here...
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Nameberry is my dirty little secret! My SO has no idea whatsoever.