Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Opinions on Hannah

Hi,
    I was wondering what you think of Hannah. I would never use it due to personal connections, but I love the symmetry of it. I don't think that it's that popular because O only know one Hannah.
    I think it can fit into almost any time period (I'm an author)
    What do you think?

Thanks,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

I know quite a few Hannahs, actually. I agree with you it fits with a lot of different eras and is versatile, but I attribute that to the lack of uniqueness it has. I just find it a bit bland. I, too, write, and when I use the name Hannah I always ensure there's either an interesting middle name or last name to go along with it.
    I also prefer the Hanna spelling. I've used the Japanese variant, Hana, several times as well (it means 'flower', which I think is lovely, and I believe in the particular story I used it as a nickname for Hanako). There's also the German Hannelore, which I've yet to use but could fit right into a fantasy or period drama.

I love this name also but i'm the same as you on not being able to use it.

I knew 4 Hannah's at school. And 1 person recently had a little girl and called her Hannah.

I love Hannah.

I should like Hannah. It fits in the style of a lot of my favorite names. However, I have never been a huge fan. I don't dislike it, but it seems a bit watered down. I would much rather see Anne or Anna.