Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I adore Skye, Jasper, and Scout! ( among others)

For me it's Holiday. I adore the name for a girl but my friends think its weird. I haven't told my family. Someday if I ever decide to name a daughter this, I'll prob keep the name on the down low.

@sarahdoodle I'm a pjato fan also!

Hmm...people look at me like I have three heads when I mention I like Cordelia IRL. Oh,and lately when I bring up the name Primrose they just dismiss it as a Hunger Games name...but the flowers are SO PRETTY!
    Teenaged name nerd who enjoys reading,karate,and getting together with her crazy cousins for a fiesta!

Some of my faves-

*Everett Florian Valentin* *Rosalie Nightingale Yvaine * Lucy Christiana Iris * Ezra Leopold Efrain * Jessamine Flora Willow*
    *Helena Felicity Jolie*

Guilty Pleasures-
    Bartolommeo & Calliope

Ava- Too popular
    Evelyn- Too old lady-ish according to my mom. lol
    Sabrina- Sabrina the Teenage Witch Association (I never watched that show, so assoc. doesn't bother me)
    July- Name of a month
    Anastasia- Too dramatic
    Anna- See Evelyn

Caldeon- No one can pronounce it right, too old man-ish
    Noah- Too popular (This was my #1 boy's name for YEARS.)
    Sullivan,Bennett, Ellis, etc...- No one in my family likes surnames as first names
    Last edited by erin91; July 6th, 2013 at 01:39 AM.

I adore Pandora and Antigone, too--I can't understand why people don't like them, I think curiosity and the courage to stand up to authority are awesome.

And larkub, I know two Holidays! One spells her name with two L's, which I guess makes it a little more name-like.

For me, it's Ismay and Marceline. No one seems to share my enthusiasm for those at all. Same with Ferdinand and Quentin for boys.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

For me it's Hester, Damaris, Bertram and Digory. I think they're lovely names, but most others... don't.
    Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx