Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Middle name for Emilia

Hello berries!

I am playing around with middle names for Emilia (pronounced like Amelia, but with the 'eh' sound in the front, and no I do not like Amelia for some reason, sorry).

Surname starts with a V rhymes with 'hickory'

We would still like to use MIL name, Elaine, but that's just too much E and L action. Any suggestions there?

Other family names include: Gloria, Mae, Lila

Other random choices we like:

Emilia Catherine V.

Emilia Charlotte V.

Emilia Rosalind V.

Thank you for any suggestions
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

Emilia is a beautiful name! I like Emilia Rosalind and Emilia Catherine a lot. Here are some other names that would go good with it as a middle:

Emilia Arianna
    Emilia Roxanna
    Emilia Cordelia
    Emilia Violet
    Emilia Lavender
    Emilia Hazel
    Emilia Cecily
    Emilia Margery

Hope this helps you out!

Thank you, stormshine!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

Although it rhymes with hickory, how many syllables are in the surname? It would be ideal to have a different number of syllables for each part of the name. Also consider ending the middle name in something other than an A or better yet a consonant.

Rely to middle name for Emilia

We went with Margaret for my daughter Emilia's middle name and call her Emmie for short!