Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    This is so useful- thanks posters.
    Surprised and pleased to see so much love for Minerva. I know it isn't everyone's bag but to see such a good range of positive response too is great.
    My main reservation is that she is 'bound to hate it', since it's so unusual.
    I feel like it can go either way with an unusual name; either it could make a person proud, feel kind of special...or it could make them cringe. With a name like Minerva, I'm not sure which way it would go.
    I was hoping that she more approachable nickname Minna/Minnie makes it fun for a girl to have, when younger as well as when older (I do feel its a name she would appreciate more as an older girl!)
    Do you feel like Minerva is wearable/could feel beautiful, even on a more shy or self-conscious girl?

Partly in lieu of these replies, I think Nola has moved down the list. It feels a little less special to me than the other three (however I do love Finola, thanks for that suggestion!)
    It seems like we sway closer to Theodora and Minerva, but I can't quite let go of Sabine.

I just can't work through these three to a favourite!
    Any kind of opinions on what these names remind you guys of- what kind of 'vibe' they give off, would be amazing.

Thank you all!

Hm. I don't think Sabine fits as well with your boys as the other three. I quite like Theodora, and I'm very fond of names with vast nickname potential. Minerva I like, but I have a hard time imagining how that plays out on the playground. If you live in a more culturally hip, urban area, fine. If not, probably be ready for a nickname like Minnie. And Nola I love. Sweet and simple and I think it fits best of all with your other children's names.

Theodora Jane
    Theodora Monae
    Theodora Cathleen
    Theodora Sabine
    Theodora Anne (this one keeps coming back to me)
    Theodora Persephone
    Theodora Penelope**
    Theodora Silene (Silene is the genus of a wildflower specie, i pronounce it Psy-leen)
    I'm Sierra.
    I write poetry.
    I have no life--just my imagination.

Winifred, Faye, Adelheid, Agnes, Anne, Eleanor, Hollis, Arthur, Benedict, Finn