Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    She seems very confused.
    ~gigi~
    *gina danielle*

People should never be 'judged' on their tastes. Only their actions.

I think it is revolting to place that sort of burden on a child that had nothing to do with the name they were given. I actually find tons of upper class families that give their children the typical tacky/trendy names. I also don't think you can say it is the same low class names being called on the playground. There is a lot of issues concerning personality and behavior traits. I have one child that is the perfect model of good behavior. That is just her inherent nature. My son, is very spirited and strong willed. So yes, you would hear me calling his name much more often. It doesn't mean I am not an educated good parent. His name is not a reflection of anything other than my style of names.

Thats filthy.
    Mom to Tess, Kaia, Jasper and dogs Brody, Max and Felix

*Penelope Sadie Kite* Piper Olive Cordelia* Phoebe Clementine Hope* Hattie Vivian Jewel* Willa Florence Eve*

*Finn Wesley Joseph* Ezra Calvin David* Judah Theodore Henry* Leo Abram James*

<i>But I would be incredibly surprised if Chardonnay, Charmaine or Chantel's mums were intelligent and enjoyable people.</i>

Ouch.

I don't know why you'd be surprised.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey