Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Here's mine again:

Well, I'm Jasmine, from the home of the hobbits (New Zealand). I have auburn hair and eyes that are a mix of blue green and grey. I'm 5'9" and rather awkward, I'm an introvert. I am 14, but apparently I'm 18 according to most, I love to read, ride horses, bake, sew and take pictures. I'm homeschooled. I have had cancer and I'm now cured of it. I can play several different instruments. I am creative, I love interior design and art (and Pinterest.) My style is classic mixed with vintage, and a little bit preppy. My favourite musicians consist of Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Matthew and the Atlas, The Wedding Band, Laura Marling, Ben Howard, Fleet Foxes, The Civil Wars, The Beatles etc. My favourite movies are any Audrey Hepburn, The Hobbit, Temple Grandin, Last of the Mohicans etc, (the list goes on.) My favourite TV series are Robin Hood, North & South, Downton Abbey, etc. I can get emotionally attached to characters, in books or shows. Marcus Mumford and Carey Mulligan are the perfect couple. I love camping and I long to live in South Jersey one day. I love classic books and classic names. I love nature and animals, wild or tame. I have a real love for gingham and plaid. To give you more inspiration, my favourite song is Old Pine by Ben Howard. And I love cinnamon and pumpkin pie.
    jasmine.lee, my names for you would be:

Margaret Lake (nn Maggie)
    Frederick Fox
    Jane Miranda
    Elizabeth Pearl
    Malcolm Edward

Name combos that are a little classic, a little quirky, that remind me of hand-knitted scarves, plaid shirts, forest streams, and books.

as for me:

I'm a 24 year-old medical assistant who's working on a Bachelor's in Nursing, and I love my job. I hope one day to be a midwife. I am the second of four sisters, and my mother is the middle of three sisters - we're a woman-centric family. I am short and curvy, with long blonde hair, brown eyes, and very pale (I'm listed as "moonface" and "marshmallow" in two friends' phones). I play the piano and drums. My favorite season is Fall, my favorite colors are moody ones (indigo, maroon, navy, teal, amethyst, magenta, rust, etc.) and I'm a Cancer. I grew up on an island in the south/mid-Atlantic, and I tend to gravitate towards anything water-oriented; I can't imagine living inland.
    I did theater in high school, and that since-untapped theatrical side comes out when I am drunk. I prefer to talk one-on-one instead of hang out in large groups, but I do love talking. I have been told I make people uneasy because I make intense eye contact when I am trying to show that I'm listening. I love cooking at home and believe "healthy" means "fresh and with no preservatives or additives" and not "no calories, no fat, no flavor." Butter is awesome!
    As far as music goes, I like Rilo Kiley, Fleet Foxes, Led Zeppelin, Neko Case, Justin Timberlake, Mr. Bungle, Ryan Adams, Mariah Carey, Kendrick Lamar, Fleetwood Mac, TLC, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline... pretty much anything that isn't dubstep. Anything potentially haunted (houses, caves, forests, magical bookcases...) is of immediate interest. I sometimes (read: often) wish I had gone to Hogwarts. I rely on my feelings and intuition more than my logic sometimes. My favorite things are ice cream, books that make me cry, mermaids, snow, homemade chicken stew, bubble baths, hot tea, french fries, clove cigarettes, sitting on the roof, and beer.

@axps123:

piano-playing, autumn, moody colors, theatrical, intense eye contact, haunted houses:
    Indigo Crane
    Cordelia Grey
    Darcy Elizabeth
    Henry Nathaniel
    Rhys Scarlett (loving the color names!)

drum-playing, island/water lover, talkative, healthy cook, sitting on the roof:
    Tristan Scott
    Ryden Sky
    Rory Michael
    (didn't have as much inspiration for these, sorry!)

Quote Originally Posted by axps123 View Post
    I love cooking at home and believe "healthy" means "fresh and with no preservatives or additives" and not "no calories, no fat, no flavor."
    I agree with this completely, by the way!

I am 25 years old, with collarbone-length blonde hair and blue eyes, and recently moved to Tennessee from another place in the U.S. I've been married for a little over a year; our wedding colors were cornflower blue and burlap and we got married in a little chapel at a small camp on the lake (which is where we met AND got engaged).

I have a dual degree in both Early Childhood Education and Elementary Education, and I'm currently a preschool teacher. My favorite color is green, it makes me think of nature. I've played soccer for over 18 years, and have also tried softball, basketball, volleyball, and track, which I guess makes me sporty. I cannot dance to save my life, so even though I love playing Just Dance (a game for the Wii) I try to do it when nobody is around to make fun of me.

I'm pretty into health and fitness and get excited about finding new foods that are preservative, HFCS, and hydrogenated oil free. Some people call me a health freak. Some people also call me a hippie because I think about things like natural and organic clothing and trying to live with less plastic in my life. (I do shower regularly though!)

Even though I am the oldest of my siblings, I am going to become an aunt in October and I am super excited about it! Her name will be Lucy
    Last edited by leahmarie512; July 12th, 2013 at 08:08 AM.

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore || ??
    Catherine Violet || Ava Kathleen

Quote Originally Posted by axps123 View Post
    jasmine.lee, my names for you would be:

Margaret Lake (nn Maggie)
    Frederick Fox
    Jane Miranda
    Elizabeth Pearl
    Malcolm Edward

Name combos that are a little classic, a little quirky, that remind me of hand-knitted scarves, plaid shirts, forest streams, and books.
    Aaah I could see a little Meg & Freddie running round the yard in the morning. Meg with a gingham dress, cardigan & wellies and Freddie with his plaid lumberjack shirt under his woolen jumer with leather elbow patches. Little Lizzie would be tucked up in the window seat with a blanket and a book.

As for leahmarie512, the first names that came to mind were Edward, Lucy, Elowen & Malcolm. and then I continued reading and looked at your signature.

Elowen Jane
    Edward James
    Malcolm Declan
    Willow Lucy

Someone can do me again if they fancy.
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Edia // Etta // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Haha jasmine.lee, we must be soulmates! Elowen Jane is lovely.

Mama to Quentin Charles, born July 4!

Russell Theodore || ??
    Catherine Violet || Ava Kathleen