Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Lordy, so many of us have curly hair!

Me: I'm Renny, a 26 year old writer who lives in North West England. I'm short, slight and have big bluey-grey eyes, long curly light ash brown hair and freckles. I'm normally translucent in skin tone but recently graduated to a 'pale cream' colour when I went to visit my friends in Atlanta. I'm a patriotic royalist but not to a dangerous extent ( ) I'm quite a girly-girl but can talk about football as if I were a boy. I also enjoy historical costuming, reading, travelling – I am rather passionately in love with Venice – cooking (specifically Chinese food), triangles and the number four. I harbour an irrational fear of empty swimming pools.

For a small person I've been told my personality is large! Lol.

I would describe my naming style as traditional foreign eccentric… which makes me sound like I should be wearing a sari and a monocle… and maybe a top hat…

…I own an Edwardian pocket watch…

And I wrote I too many times in this post.

Name my kids, oh Nameberry oracles!
    Last edited by renrose; July 8th, 2013 at 03:33 PM.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

renrose:
    Arietty
    Fiona
    Ingrid
    Henrietta
    Rosalin
    Everly

Maxwell
    Bennett
    Arthur
    Oliver
    Thomas
    Wesley

Me:
    Well, I'm Jasmine, from the home of the hobbits (New Zealand). I have auburn hair and eyes that are a mix of blue green and grey. I'm 5'9" and rather awkward, I'm a wallflower. I am 14, but apparently I'm 18 according to most, I love to read, ride horses, bake, sew and take pictures. I'm homeschooled. I have had cancer and I'm now cured of it. I can play several different instruments. I am creative, I love interior design and art (and Pinterest.) My style is classic mixed with vintage, and a little bit preppy. My favourite musicians consist of Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men, Matthew and the Atlas, The Wedding Band, Laura Marling, Ben Howard, Fleet Foxes, The Civil Wars, The Beatles etc. My favourite movies are any Audrey Hepburn, The Hobbit, Temple Grandin, Last of the Mohicans etc, (the list goes on.) My favourite TV series are Robin Hood, North & South, Downton Abbey, etc. I can get emotionally attached to characters, in books or shows. Marcus Mumford and Carey Mulligan are the perfect couple. I love camping and I long to live in South Jersey one day. I love classic books and classic names. I love nature and animals, wild or tame. I have a real love for gingham and plaid. To give you more inspiration, my favourite song is Old Pine by Ben Howard. And I love cinnamon and pumpkin pie.
    Last edited by jasmine.lee; July 8th, 2013 at 10:07 PM.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Your future kids:

Evelyn
    Marie
    Casey
    Theodore
    Ezekiel
    Thomas
    Kelly

Me:
    I am an outgoing 14-year-old girl who lives in the Bay Area. My name is Catalina. I have dirty blonde hair and gray eyes. I play oboe and clarinet and I love any kind of sport. I am a born-and-bred native Californian who's lived in San Diego and the Bay Area. I enjoy beach volleyball, snow sports, and hamsters. My favorite musicians include OneRepublic, Philip Phillips, fun., and P!nk. I'd love to try surfing and I love to go boating on our 41-foot-Meridian. My favorite colors are pale purple and aqua blue. I root for the Washington Huskies even though I am from California (my parents went there) I watch the Huskies' every game. Go Dawgs! Oh, and of course, I love names.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

oboeplayer1:
    Calista Skye
    Lucia Willow
    Kai Jameson
    Luca Maxwell

Me: I am a shy 18 year old girl from suburban NY. I have big blue gray eyes and curly hair that is dark blonde with a little bit of red in it. My skin is pretty pale. I'm almost 5'3 and average sized. I work in a library. I love reading historical novels and novels that make you think. I am an old soul. I don't like sports but I have an athletic body and I can play most pretty well. I got straight A's in high school. My favorite song is "Enchanted" by Taylor Swift, my favorite movie is Titanic so I guess you could say I'm a romantic. I love New York (the city) and one of my main goals in life is to travel to all the big cities in Europe. I am particularly obsessed with England, I want to move their and marry a guy with a British accent.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia