Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    @sunshine: Glad to see someone else thinks they suit. Your names for me are all stunning! No doubt about it. Ciro is interesting, I've never seen it before. Do you pronounce it see-ro or sy-ro? Or another way? As I've already said, your names are lovely - Marius Hawthorne is the epitome of handsome however!
    My choices for you:
    Anna Georgiana Eirys
    Cora Eugenie Matilda
    William Henry Gabriel
    Barnaby Felix Oliver
    I do get the feeling that you prefer longer girls names, but when these combos popped into my head, I just couldn't resist using this! Oh, by the way, I totally agree with you on the cricket! Sorry for the not so lovely flow, flow just wasn't working with the names I wanted to use today.

@madison: Great to see another young Beatle's fan! My choices for you are:
    Georgia Celeste
    Molly Sapphire
    Jude Harrison
    Rigby Hunter

~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles
    Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe

Previously ebonyeden

avatar is my 8th great grandmother.

Wow I love all those combos Fiammetta! I do tend to like longer names, only because they give me more nickname options. As for Ciro, I stumbled across it lately when researching italian names for a project. Ciro is the Italian and Spanish form of Cyrus, so it pronounced CHEE-ro (Italian) THEE-ro (Spanish) and See-ro (Latin American Spanish). I guess it depends on which pronunciation you like best.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

@Fiammetta Wow! I love those combos! Jude Harrison and Georgia Celeste are amazing.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

@sunshine: I'm glad you liked them! That's interesting - for me CHEE-ro would probably be the most natural pronunciation as I'm not fond of SEE-ro. THEE-ro is handsome, though I would be surprised if anyone around here pronounced it that way!

@madion: Glad you like them!

~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles
    Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe

Previously ebonyeden

avatar is my 8th great grandmother.

I tackled a few poster’s descriptions because I couldn’t help but read everyone’s. haha

OP; I’m thinking frilly and feminine girl names like Matilda Rose, Olivia Madeline and Josephine Maeve. For boys I’m thinking bold, harsh and strong, while remaining suitable for a little boy. Cole, Jack, James and the like.

Fiametta; I’m thinking things like Samuel, Maximillian, Morgana Skye, Elaina Mae, Violetta Dawn, etc…. Kind of all over the place. But I was inspired by different parts of your description, haha.

Sunshine; Hazel Josephine came to mind instantly!

Mine:
    I’m 20 years old and currently studied Hospitality and Event Management and Communications. I’m decently short and have long, thick wavy brown hair, one blue eyes and one green eye, a pale complexion, a small handful of piercings and a good sized handful of tattoos. Music is my absolute passion and I play bass, piano and drums in a couple bands. I listen to a lot of pop punk and some favorite bands include Fall Out Boy, All Time Low and Blink 182. I snowboard, skate and surf and played ice hockey and swam in high school (and continue to play hockey). I love to read as much as possible, do photography when I find the time, draw and do crafts (think scrapbooking, collaging, etc.). My favorite TV shows are House, Pretty Little Liars and Degrassi, my favorite movies are Clue and Hitchhiker’s Guide, and my favorite books are Hitchhiker’s, Brave New World and Water for Elephants. Blue is my favorite color