Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Name my baby

Hybrid View

Name my baby

Help us out!! We need some inspiration. Daughter #1 is named Lilyana Olivia. My husband is Lenny and my name is Lisa. I am due with my second daughter in early Sept. We have a very italian last name. it doesnt have to start with an L. I am lookin for an underused gem of a name.

Thank you!!

Layla, Laurel, Leonie, Liora, Louisa/Luisa, Lucia, Lucinda, Lyra come to mind.

I'd stick with "L" if I were you, because I wouldn't want the second daughter to feel left out. There's already three family members with L-names
    Last edited by jyoti; July 4th, 2013 at 04:12 PM.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Quote Originally Posted by jyoti View Post
    Layla, Laurel, Leonie, Liora, Louisa/Luisa, Lucia, Lucinda, Lyra come to mind.

I'd stick with "L" if I were you, because I wouldn't want the second daughter to feel left out. There's already three family members with L-names
    I definitely agree with jyoti. I think she should have an L-name. I would suggest Lisette or Lyric. Or maybe Letitia, Lilia, or Latara.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Some Italian "L" possibilities....

Leonora
    Lauretta
    Lorenza
    Luciana
    Lissandra
    Lunetta
    Leontyne
    Lia
    XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves