Results 6 to 10 of 12
July 11th, 2013 09:36 AM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
I'm actually really excited about this name. It's one weird name that I'm in love with. Two things:
1. I like it as a nickname, not an actual name. I guess it doesn't matter since she would be called it regardless, and she can always go by Pearl as an adult if Cricket is just too much of a burden.
2. I don't love it with Birdie. It's a bit much.
But overall, this makes me giddy. I just discovered Cricket and think it's adorable!
July 11th, 2013 04:57 PM #8
Cricket is a terrible, terrible name.
Beyond awful.♥ Margaret Mary ♥
19. Name nerd. College sophomore.
~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~
July 11th, 2013 05:53 PM #10
I love Cricket! I actually like the combo despite it being so noun heavy.__________________________________________________
Great resource for name popularity over the last 120 years:http://www.ourbabynamer.com/-name-popularity.html
July 12th, 2013 01:26 PM #12Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Los Angeles
I LOVE the name Cricket. I could never have used it myself since there is no way in hell my SO would have gone for the suggestion. But oh man. It's awesome. I knew a model/burlesque dancer who's stage name was Cricket and I always thought it was so cool.
I had considered names that would yield the nn Cricket to no avail.
Good for her using this one!
With Birdie though...... hmm... a bit too much I think.Mama to ~Rowan Josephine 1/12~
and ~Teagan Dahlia~ 5/13~
July 14th, 2013 03:44 AM #14
Last edited by handsallover; July 14th, 2013 at 03:49 AM.Olympia
Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.
• Serena Elowen Liv • Emmeline Twila Alice • Sibyl Jemima Iris • Esme Helena Mazarine
• Nathaniel Silvius Wilde • Grover Elijah St John • Oscar Ignatius Cosmo • Robin Hector Barnaby