Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Aurelia?

Ooh, also just thought of Flavia for you - thought it might be along the lines of what you might like. Good luck (again!)

Aurelia is a great pick! Lavinia is great too, but I think Aurelia would be better. It has an old world charm and beautiful meaning of "the golden one". If you're worried about the name being mispronounced, this name has several options for nicknames that are easier to say like "Elia" or "Lia".

Hope this helps you out!

I really like them both, though if I had to pick between the two, I'd have to pick Aurelia.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I really like Aurelia. I would also suggest Amadea or Albia if you want the Latin origins.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Aurelia is so pretty! But, be aware because it may become a new trendy name. Maybe you could compromise with your husband and name your daughter something like Halina or use Helen as the Middle name. I honestly think Lavinia sounds a little weird.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn