Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Anna Rose is beautiful and classic. Annabel is trendy and becomes just another one of many belles.
    Gwen Eleanor... Mary Josephine ... Anna Juliet ... Iris Evelyn ... Sage Catherine ** Arlo Grant ... Drew Thomas ... Eli James ... Owen Vincent... Jay Theodore

I like Annabel Kate the best of your options, and I think Claire and Annie are adorable together. I think the simple sweetness of Claire and Anna works really well together, but I just can't get behind Anna, sorry, it just seems so boring to me. I think Claire and Annabel are lovely together, and Claire and Annie are perfect. I do like the idea of Anna-Rose as a double barrel name, though--I met a little girl several summers ago who was Anna-Rose, and she was such an adorable little baby--I didn't really like Anna or Rose before then, but I really like them together.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace + Caleb Elias Joseph + Arianne Eleanor Daisy + Everett Joshua Charles + Olivia Wren Camille
    Grant Frédéric Conrad + Violet Emilia Mary + Casper Nathaniel Eden + Grace Odilia Lily + Samuel Gaspard John

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey! havengermany.blogspot.com
    Chapter 1 is up! And an author's note! (Alas, don't get too excited.)

Anna Rose sounds lovely with Claire Elise.