Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

The right nickname

Do you remember my sister who had Catherine and Elizabeth but hated almost all the nicknames? well know shes found them Cricket and Zibby. It sounds so cute with Catherine says her sisters name and all of my cousins children say Cricket. I showed her the fifteen shades of Elizabeth gallery a while ago and later found Zibby in another blog post and she loved it. Cricket is from an earlier post on name berry and now Catherine's two it really suits her. She also loves for Elizabeth Elsie and Lilibet for Catherine Kitty and Wren. But she would only use Lilbet and Wren and Elsie and Kitty together so we'll see if they ever become anything else. But I guess thats the good thing about names like Catherine and Elizabeth.

So the reason for posting this was have you ver been against nicknames and found one thats just right for your child?
    Last edited by emilymaryjane; July 4th, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
    Milly 15 year old name lover

Currently loving: Annabelle Talitha and Lawson Edward.

Aunty to: Emma, Samuel "Sam" and Sophia "Soph"
    Catherine "Cricket" and Elizabeth "Zibby"
    and Jane

Hmm, not really your sis' situation but my daughter's name is Cornelia. What obvious nickname comes to mind? Corny. But it's not really an issue for me though we found Nelly, which is as spunky as my little one and less predictable. Both full name and nick' suit her very well and I am happy I went with Cornelia instead of Cordelia.
    By the way, I absolutely adore your nieces and nephews' names, every single one! They are all gorgeous and sounds perfect together. Do Jane and Emma sometimes go by Janie and Emmie? And, sorry for curiosity, but how many siblings have you got yourself? I suppose more than one?

I have 9 siblings so a huge family. Jane is only 5 months old and Emma goes more by Em because my names Emily even though I'm mostly Milly.

Nelly for Cornelia is beautiful
    Milly 15 year old name lover

Currently loving: Annabelle Talitha and Lawson Edward.

Aunty to: Emma, Samuel "Sam" and Sophia "Soph"
    Catherine "Cricket" and Elizabeth "Zibby"
    and Jane