Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think I might do this with basically all names. I still technically love the ones we had settled on for my daughter and then in between while we were trying....but I think I'm a bit fickle and the novelty eventually wears off and I want to love something new. I am afraid this is true and we'll bypass the perfect name for us just because I came to it at the wrong time. I swore if we had another girl she would be Augusta but now we've moved on and I love Antonia more.

I used to love Violet and Will but I've heard them enough times that I've grown tired of them. I still really like them though, just not as much as I used to.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Use to love Delilah but it's become waaaay too popular! Same thing with Dahlia I feel like its being used everywhere now. I use to find middle names like grace,hope and faith so pretty but I feel like everyone has a middle name like that now.
    Just a 15 year old name lover.

Girls: Maren, Daphne, Thea, Dahlia, Marina, Maribel, Ivy, Scarlett, Rosalie, Serena and Marilyn

Boys: Theodore, Rocco, Maverick, Brooks, Jude, Ronan, Fabian, Callum, Harvey, Griffin and Vaughn

Not because they've become popular, but several old favorites have lost their luster for me.

Evangeline- because I dread the accent it would be said with due to where I live
    Lily and all it's variations- just boring to me now...this might because of the popularity
    Ivy- just makes me shrug when I hear it

Sometimes names circle back into my lists though, I hated Ezra for the longest time and now it's one of my favorite boy names. So who knows! It's a love/hate thing these name lists!
    Smothering one fur baby, my darling dog Briony Ember

Peregrine, Evander, Kaius, Stellan, Cassius
    Beatrice, Hazel, Thisbe, Amoret

Emmeline (heard it too often) and Senna (just fell out of love.)
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr