Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Names you love but have since grown tired of?

Just wondering what name was your ultimate favorite (within the last 12 months) but recently you became bored of e.g. Willow was a front runner for my little girl due in 4wks however now I'm just bored of it :/

Beatrice fits that description for me because I have been hearing it too much.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Cordelia. I used to love it as much as Cornelia but it's so popular not only on Namrberry that I became slightly tired of it. I don't hate it but suppose it may get into the new top 1000.
    Last edited by handsallover; July 4th, 2013 at 07:05 AM.
    ● Olympia ● Literature Student

Constance TabithaSibyl JemimaTheodoraRamona Twila Phoebe
    Atlas Rupert Otis Grover Casimir Nathaniel Ignatius Robin

Quote Originally Posted by handsallover View Post
    Cordelia. I used to love it as much as Cornelia but it's so popular not only on Namrberry that I became slightly tired of it. I don't hate it but suppose it may get into the new top 1000.
    Cordelia is still a beautiful name but I totally understand! Do you know where I can find a recent copy of the top 1000 name list?

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    Beatrice fits that description for me because I have been hearing it too much.
    I find it very fitting that the first name I thought of was Beatrice. It was one of my favorites for quite a while and I even thought it could withstand the resurgence of 'granny chic' names, but I'm just seeing it too much now. Part of me is glad that people are using it, but part of me is bored of it now.
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper