Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Sena Eloise flows best, and is lovely.

I love the name Eliana. I like Sena Eliana Violet the best.
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

Thank you for the replies! I am currently living in Ethiopia with her and my 19 mos old son until we get a visa for her. I've been here 6 weeks.

Ch- one syllable is my last name and will be her second middle.

I love the nicknames that go with Eloise, I'm just not sure a girl will love that name? Is Annabelle more love able? Or Eliana since its a bit trendy? I don't mind the clash of her first and middle. We're going to get that with her name already given.

I really want to hear opinions on the best choice for her to potentially use: Anna, Hana, Annabelle, Eliana or Eloise. Thanks!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

Anna. It's so beautiful and classic. I really love it, it's warm and twinkling, like a little star! I like Eloise too, it's very pretty. I knew a couple in school, they liked their name fined it seemed. Annabelle is very pretty too, and princessy. I think I'd go with one of these three.

I hope you get the visa for her soon so you can all get home!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

@ Ottilie: Anna is my favorite too, or Annabelle. We have a close friend with a daughter Analee, which is why I think I'm faltering so much. My friend said its no problem- I just feel awkward about it.

I want to love Eloise- I am just unsure about it other than its a perfect match to Leopold!

I hope we get home soon too! Oh, and she's 23 months.

Any other ideas out there? Which name would you want as a possibility?
    Last edited by goodkarmavt; July 4th, 2013 at 01:51 PM.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*